It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in pusthakalu.in search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
- Disclaimer :
- This Site contains only links to other sites on the Internet, which are distributed for free over the Internet.
- We do not link to any copyrighted books, We do not host or upload any files.
- sirimuvvalu.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites.
- If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.